Springbank Road Races Course Maps
1/2 Marathon Course
- START - Stone cottage in Springbank Park facing West, go West on Springbank roadways, down dam hill, now running East on the roadways. Turn South on the middle roadway, then it swings west. West through the Start/Finish area again. Water stop.
- West on Springbank roadways, down dam hill again, now running East on the roadways. Water stop on back roadways before exiting Park.
- Exit Springbank Park onto Maurice Chapman bike path running East towards downtown.
- Take the Terry Fox bike path that follows the river at the Saturn Playground. Water stop.
- Through the tunnel running East, then Evergreen to Riverview onto the bike path at the Children's Museum. Water stop.
- East on bike path, and cross walk bridge at Navy Provost at end of Beecher st to the west and King St. to the east.
- Turn North off the bridge onto the bike path into Harris Park to the TURN-AROUND
- South on bike path and return exactly as you came, into Springbank Park running West.
- West into Springbank roadways, up dam hill into the FINISH.
6 Water stops on the course, approximately every 3K's.
Note: gmap lists this course as 21.4K however the course is a certified half marathon. Had to estimate the location and direction of a new bike path that does not appear on the gmap site
- START - Stone cottage in Springbank Park facing West.
- West on Springbank roadways, down dam hill to TURN-AROUND adjacent to Storybook Gardens entrance.
- East on Springbank roadways, up dam hill into the FINISH.